Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Well I can't promise that I will be the best at keeping this blog updated. Seeing as in a few more months my third bambino will be making HER entrance into the world.  But man I miss journaling/blogging.  I had to give it a go again. So here goes.

As a full time working momma I find juggling life to be my biggest challenge right now.  Thanks to one of my newest friends post http://rebeccaarouse.blogspot.com/2012/08/creating-stability.html I felt a urge to begin to reorganize a few areas of my household. After all I'm all about making my life not necessarily easier but more practical one this new baby arrives.  I came up with my own version of a cleaning list.  Its fabulous. Reminds me of what needs to be done and how often. A new weekly to do list for items for the hubby and me to focus on during the weekend.  Last but not least a grocery list. ( I will add pics later but they are on my work computer). My goal is to stick with this as closely as I can so that we form some new habits. I CAN DO IT!!! That's what I"m going to keep telling myself until it sticks.  I know life will never be perfectly organized most definitely not in mine, but I believe that these changes can really help ME focus on being more Disciplined..... A word I've struggled with my whole life. But praise God it is at least a part of my vocabulary now.  Praying for small victories everyday.  More to come. Thanks for following.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it!!!! And starting some place is the first step at making it a routine in your life! thanks for the pormo : ) I'll share your site on my blog as well : ) welcome back!

    ReplyDelete